Thursday, April 27, 2006

DOing Law Lor!

OK! thats prob what most people heard from me the past week. I just finished My law journal and STILL have a law test to study for..how lawful can i get..loL!

Soon i'll have to start on my 2500 words LAW research assignment. 50% siah...ahhhhhhhhhh! just needed to shout for a bit. I shall try to enjoy doing it. Uni has been a great experience so far. No more nice poly lecturers that i can go look for at anytime. Now, i've to make an appointment if i wanna see the lecturer and most of the time, it has to be made a few days before lol..can u believe it?? All the lecturers are either PHD holders or degree holders working on a masters! with all that studying and researching how can one not go crazy???

I know the JC ppl are not having an easy time either..all the PW's and the countless tests. Lets all Jia you together!! I'll be praying that the Lord grant us perseverance and joy as we do it!

The days are getting shorter now..winter is approaching and the sky gets dark at like 6pm. so sad...i love the SUN!! The weather is getting colder too BUT dun scared i have an electric blanket!! and no i won't get electrocuted by it..prayerfully..loL! I kinda turn it on half an hour before going to bed and the bed gets nice and warm! how cool...

ok i'm off to school now..got lecture from 6 to 8pm...will share with u guys what i learnt the last month soon. So stay tuned!!

No comments: