Thursday, September 21, 2006

In Pursuit of God

I was just listening to a sermon by Pastor Eric chua He was talking about the Pursuit of God which really striked a chord with me.
In bad times, we seek God more but then in good times, we get proud and have tendency to fall away from God coz we think everything is fine so not need him.

In looking at Christ , he always spent time with the Lord in whatever situation he was in. Purpose was to draw strength and instruction from the Lord.

for me, in spending time with the Lord each day, it helps me to realign my thoughts with his. I think i am able to better handle situations that come my way, coz i start seeing things from his perspective.

For you have been my hope, O Sovereign LORD,
my confidence since my youth.
(
(Psalm 71 :5)


Thank God for his sovereignty , coz in his character i can trust.

No comments: