Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The Truth


Woohoo! really (x3) happy to be back and seeing everyone!

Praise the Lord for The Christmas Switch! An opportunity for us to share the wonderful message of Jesus Christ with our friends.

Been thinking about the what it takes for 1 to understand the seriousness of Sin.

Sin is actions thoughts and words that we speak that are displeasing to God.
This does not reach the perfect standard of God.
BUT! God didn't leave us in this condemned state!

For God so loved the World that he gave his only son Jesus Christ,
that whoever believes in him will not perish but have everlasting life.
(John 3:16)


Something within me is stiring when i read it verse. Hungry? no leh...stomachache? no leh...Heart burn? also not leh....
I just want to burst out saying : Praise and glory to the Lord for his Love! You'll never be the same once you've understood it!

I just want everyone to understand this great Love of God! but at the same time, people need to noe the seriousness of sin.
SOme say "Loosen up ..not that serious la please.."
I tell u now.....IT IS THAT SERIOUS people........
I'm not becoming some fanatic christian trying to convert everyone.

It is the Unchanging truth about God's undying love!

I asked the Lord ,How to make them understand??

He answered me that even in understanding the profoundness of sin it is his holy spirit's work. We just have to be faithful in proclaiming his word and God will work in their hearts according to his purposes.

I thank God that an understanding of his love produced in me a holy hatred for sin.It is only then i realised the great work his has done in cleansing it through the death of Christ!

What inexpressible Joy!! I really can't describe it..
pRay with me that in in loving God i will also love his people.
That this stiring within me to share his love will continue on..

Praise be to the Author of Salvation!

No comments: