Thursday, February 01, 2007



The "Hello" programme went a bit crazy so i cannot upload all the photos from teh impromptu steamboat haha..enjoy this one though.

Went swiming with Rachel this afternoon and in a Geh Kiang (act clever) attempt to tan.........only my face got tanned or burnt rather loL! I didn't even sit on the deck chair la..i just stuck my face out of the water ahahahah!
just a few mins ago..my dear sister said: "You look like ROAST Chicken!"
Thanks Sherm! sars.............

Everyone must be wondering what am i doing since i'm so free during the holidays back home haha...
Been soaking up the singaporeness and enjoying every minute of it.
Even just sitting on my bed looking out the window into the singapory horizon feels really good.haha.. Just so grateful and thankful to the Lord for bringing me back here!

Being able to do serve again in church has been a joy and privilege!
But, sometimes i'll fall back into the routineness of things again.
sometimes complaining in my heart about it,doing it without any Joy.
As a result, serving without heart. definitely unacceptable to God.

I pray that you will not fall into that but remember that its a privilege to serve him and do it with Joy!

No comments: