Saturday, March 03, 2007

Good day Mates!! (come back to australia must use aussie language loL!)
Been a week since i came back to good ol' Adelaide..
Nothing's change over 3 months except everybody came back here with diff hairstyles glasses etc...lOL!

i was kinda more prepared to come back this time but leaving is still very hard.
I was ok at the airport coz Rachel was with me..up till...............
I reach adelaide...came home and started Unpacking ALONE in my house................wahhhhh
as i was hanging each piece of clothing...the tears started to flow out drop by drop.
Lonely, homesick, thinking of another difficult year ahead...sigh..

The Lord quickly reminded me not to forget that he has a purpose for me being here.
also a time of preparation for the future that is ahead of me..
Our God is an awsome God that never fails to comfort me! through his word and through people.
When i went to the living room..Michelle wrote a note welcoming me back and even cooked fried rice for me and kept it in the fridge liao.
At night, winnie came over to stay with me coz she knew i'll be alone in the house...so nice hoh!!
Thank God for them!!

school load is piling up man...All the assignments due dates are together!!!!
HELP!! Jia you!!

wah 2am liao..till theN!

No comments: