Sunday, November 05, 2006

In school once again....


Hi all!
sorry for the long overdue update..
I'm currently in school now..time approaching 2am..tired but still going strong!
Exams are really really coming..
I think most of you have already finished rite!?!?
Do pray for me as i've not been well..But nevertheless Praise the Lord for sustaining me whilst i'm doing my revision.

My papers fall on

11 Nov - Urban Economics
13 Nov - Real Estate Valuation
16 Nov - Property development and building management

I'll be going off to Melbourne from the 1st to 6th of December for an Overseas Christian fellowship Convention
thereafter i'll be back in adelaide and i'll be flying home on the 18th of Decemeber!! woohoo!!

Pls prepare the Pom poms!!

Will blog my reflection letter soon! stayed glued...

No comments: