Saturday, June 16, 2007

Freak out!

Just finished property research paper this morning!!
1 down and 3 to go!!

Monday - Property Management
Tuesday- Advanced Property Valuation
Next next thursday - Property investment

One requires lots of memorising and the other lots of calculations.
people who know me well would know that
i can't do calculations properly AND to make things worse i have a short term memory!!! my goodness how "good" can the exam schedule get?! I'm starting to freak out...

As i wallow in self pity and endless winching (still finding time to blog lOL! tsk!)
I'm constantly reminded of my need to trust in the Lord.
Not just saying it but trusting him with ALL MY HEART.
It may seem quite impossible to get thru all the studying...BUT i know the Lord will see me through this period. I just have to be dilligent with the Time i'm left with.
Ok so......gonna get my butt back to studying.
Pray with me pls!

No comments: