Monday, June 18, 2007

Living a Holy Life

Thought my life was ok..

BUt as time passes, God began to reveal to me that i'm NOT.
I'm not living a holy life i thought i had.
I'm not the nicest person i thought i was.
I didn't have faith in God that i thought i had!

As God revealed this to me in different circumstances, i am completely humbled.
Stripped down to the barest of bare. Time to reflect right down from basics.
Not just reflect on what i have learnt.but reflect on what should have been done. THings that i already know yet not doing it.

How does my life reflect on my GOd? Will people see me and Glorify God?
That is something that God has been speaking to me about. Simple and basic as it is..but Thank God that he is correcting me and moulding me into christlikeness day by day. Amen!!

Today we had CG meeting at the Village (student accomodation for Uni Adelaide students..). We shared about what God has been speaking or teaching us since the last time we met. it was really different from the last time we met!

All of us are at different stages of our walk with God but
everyone came prepared to share. Just eager and ready to hear from each other and encourage one another!
As i hear and see how God has been speaking to each of us indiviually,i am encouraged and just screaming out in thanks and Praise to God when people were sharing lOL! (COntained excitement.)

some shared about not just loving God but being IN LOVE with God.
Another shared about not just wanting to know God but having an intimate relationship with him.
Some of the gals have just grown so much since the beginning of this year and it just gonna be exciting to see what the Lord is going to do in each life as we yield ourselves to him and make a decision to die to self daily..

No comments: