Monday, October 22, 2007

Sorry for the random and unorganised thoughts..that is whats been happening in my mind. sigh..

Think i'm having the i'm-gonna-graduate-soon-so-what-should-i-do-next syndrome.
Dun worry all of u sure kena one way or another..loL!

Sure we all have goals and ambitions of being this and that..But how about what God wants? I had or should i say i'm having that "dilemma". of course getting a job would be necesary..haha..But seriously.
Lord what do u want me to do?

This is a time where all the advice i get seem to be feasible, mind you they are not answers that are clearly right and wrong.(I wish.)
However not all answers that sound correct are God answers.

Praise the Lord for allowing me to witness that.

Read an email today that reminded me again to get on my knees before the Lord.
Not to just seek him for what he can do but seek him for who he is.

On another note, just seeing lives transformed by the Lord is so encouraging!
There's just a new sparkle, new bounce in that person's steps as they realise that the LOrd has a customised plan for their lives and everything that they go through is directed by the Lord.

Discipleship is not a ritual, its a relationship.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link