Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Another Post.


Guess who are frens 1 and 2! haha..
This pic is taken at Glenelg during Jeb's bday!

Fren 1 : Hey faster go buy that Louie Giglio DVD leh..that INCREDIBLE presentation
Sarah : Its INDESCRIBABLE.............whahahaha!
Fren 1 : Aiya similar la...just couldn't think of the word!
Sarah : This is so going on my blog!!

Fren 2 : Hey wat do you call those cars with the rounded backs..
Sarah : Huh?? wat rounded backs?
Fren 2 : aiya that one la! the wat ah..Hunchback isit?
Sarah : hunchback??? HATCHBACK LA! ahahhahahah!

Thats all folks till we meet again on....
"My hilarious frens who crack me up with words they use!"
*music fade out*




Well on a serious note again..haha
This 2 weeks of holidays have been quite "eventful".
Firstly we had connect group for once without the leader! *runs ard like a mad pok*
honestly i felt very inadequate, unsure whether or not i would be able to handle it.
People might say "aiya, its not the first time you are doing this wat.."
But its different la really! As i thought back, i realised GOd is just answering what i prayed for..haha!- being able to work with my peers.
We had a good meeting despite my inadequacy,technical difficulties, all because the Lord was the one that orchestrated it!
There's still a lot to learn and the devil has a way for getting to me mentally about my weaknesses but in all circumstances i know that the Lord is moulding and shaping me.

It is kind of a inward battle to remind myself of who i am in Christ and that despite my weaknesses God can work in and thru me for his glory.
Ok it is official that i have shingles and that is what have been messing me up mentally and emotionally. PMS has been wrongly accused of being the culprit haha..
The funny thing is that i had the rash for quite sometime already and i thought i badly strained my waist muscle..
Thank God for frens who are doctors!!and of course doctors to be. and! pharmacist And! of course the property valuer..haha..
Doctor Khow and Doctor Lau unanimously diagnosed shingles with just one look! haha..
They graciously allowed me to stay at their place and brought me to the hospital
THANK YOu!! The rashes are starting to dry up but the pain is coming..wierd..but the Lord has been sustaining me. Praise Be to Him!!

In the midst of changing circumstances, i have a hope , an anchor for the soul,firm and secure - in Christ.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?