Friday, November 02, 2007

It has been a crazy crazy week...One after another assignments were due
I just finished one that was about Australian politics and the different policies that the parties promised for the coming elections..*Clueless*
The only thing i know about it is John Howard!!
Anyways..After trudging through that i'm finally down to my last one due on MOnday!
Then its just the exams left!! not that i'm really excited about it but at least i can take a break from the continous brain wrecking and frantic googling and reading.
for a while..for a short while. i promise!! haha..

typing my thoughts aloud.

sadly in the midst of all the busyness, i;ve given God the backseat. When i sing, my mind is somewhere else, when i pray its always about God help me in this and that. Its so conditional and hypocritical. HOw can i be asking and leading others to worship and to love him when i myself dun show it?? Lord how can you love people like us, when on one hand we can be singing that we love and trust and have faith in you and when we turn around we worry where our life is going, about finances, condemning ppl, thinking the worse of them etc.I'm guilty of that too.

i fail to recognise sometimes that its a JOurney that we're all on, i don't just get instant results. When i sing i love him, there would be situations for me to exercise that. Trials come to prove that our faith is genuine. If we just bailed out on God during difficult times, we never really believed at all i guess.
Having to think of many adult things now is taking a toll on my mind.ahhh

Nevertheless...

I will bless the LOrd at all times;
his praise shall continually be in my mouth
(Psalm 34:1)

No comments: