Wednesday, November 07, 2007

So it goes

I have finished the last of my assignments!!
I'm only left with 1 exam!
*Applause*

I must tell about my drama filled day.

I was on my way to the city at about 3.30pm..Ok i was on my way to the gym(dun ask me why i went to the gym all of a sudden..haha..)
i was at the bus stop waiting for the bus and it took longer then usual, i think i waited for about 20 mins. There was another lady there too..
She was reading some documents and i was there reading a newspaper.

Suddenly i heard a big vehicle drive past the stop, when i looked up
THE BUS JUST PASSED THE STATION WITHOUT STOPPING LOH. POK!

after watching helplessly, i immediately turned and the lady and i stared at each other.

Lady : Did we just miss the bus? (In utter disbelieve)
Me : Yeah! it just drove past us! (In UTTEREREST disbelieve)
Lady : ahh! I'm rushing for an appointment!! I thought you were looking out for it!
Me : I thought You were looking out for it too!

She immediately stomped off to try to hitch a ride from a car parked by the side of the road (Whoa this woman quite daring ah..i thought this only happened in movies) T
The drama dosen't end here.....

I immediately called Mich to complain coz i really couldn't believe it.
Immediately after hanging up, i suddenly choked and kept coughing..I thought that i had like choked on my saliva or something and felt like an Loser hahahaha!
thereafter i felt something in my mouth and spit it out on my hand Guess what it was??

It was a fly. YES A FLY! YUCKS!!!!! (x10000000000000000000000000)
What a day.

Lesson to learn:
DUn depend on other commuters to look out for the bus
and in the state of utter disbelieve, dun open your mouth too big

END.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm... explains why xinjun took so many pics with ur mouth open... to warn u, but i guess it din work... ahahahaha