Wednesday, January 02, 2008

.................

How fast this year passes, after Christmas then the new year and then the start of 2008!

I’m not really one to make new year resolutions but I guess one can’t really live without an aim in life. Can u imagine and living each day with no purpose , no motivation. Quite sad rite. Had a really quiet Christmas and new year. Nope not because I’m in Adelaide hahaha.. They had the whole package of count downs and ridiculously LOW fireworks. People thronging the streets with beer cans and bottles. Personally I’m not really into all these and it doesn’t help that I dislike crowds. Maybe I’m getting old?? (some people would be nodding their head vigourously..loL!)

Currently feeling a bit under the weather, multiple things vying for my attention at the same time. Application for Visa, looking for a job ,finding a new house. Many times I don’t FEEL like spending time with God, I don’t FEEL like talking with people. Sigh.
Trying not to let my emotions get the better of me.

Its funny rite..how can I view spending time with God as a task?? Prob I never valued that time spent with him. Need to get my perspective back. Time to look upwards.

No comments: