Friday, January 18, 2008

Stretch stretch stretch!

Hi Peeps!

I'm back with a new look!! (I meant my blog..)
I forgot to save the previous template!!
Now i dun have a chatbox and imeem is gone.
BOO!!

Simply decided to go with a blogger template coz i couldn't find any nice and suitable one on blogskins.com (come on all you blogskin authors! come up with some nice ones for poor old dunno-anything-about-HTML person..)

Update!!
Status : Unemployed but still holding a valid student visa and Uni Card.

Have been gathering all my documents for the working visa and thank God i'm almost done with that. Have been sending out resumes for jobs as well. Pray that i'll be able to get one. (Doraemon i am gonna to get my visa ok.)

Been feeling the stretch in this new year as new challenges have been put to me.
New responsibilities, new level of relationship with people, meeting new people
Feelings of inadequacy, thinking perhaps there has been a mistake in all of it.

However, in the the midst of it all is a quiet confidence that the Lord is in control and bringing me to another level in him.
No 1. on another level.

5 comments:

Shermaine Ang said...

Hello jie! I miss the days when i can go on aussie streets and fake aussie accent with you to the people..haha..jiayou- I know it's not easy but with the Lord's strength, you can do it. Just continue to trust in His will for you=)-sherm

Anonymous said...

thanks mei mei!
we shall do that again nxt time:)
COntinue praying for me..
Hope you're well!!

letpil said...

Sarah! You received my email...about the song by brooke Fraser! It's emergency!

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I to but I dream the post should have more info then it has.