Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Decision to Praise


Just a glimpse Lord? a little hint of where the end of the tunnel is? please....
I have heard some say.

Seeing downcast frames, weary faces , listening to real life incidents that can't seemed to be solved.

As much as it is appreciated , encouraging words ,pats and hugs just don't "do it" anymore.

As i see all these happening around me, i get discouraged and weary too and often ask myself, what can i do to help?

CHoice 1 ) If i could take everything upon myself i would. but i guess its easier said then done.

Choice 2) Throw a pity party coz i'm not going thru a very easy time either! so we can all be negative , winch and complain all day.

Choice 3) Lift my eyes to see our sovereign God who works all things for good , lift my voice to praise him who is worthy and all deserving , being grateful and thankful for his grace and mercy shown on the cross.

Of course i still feel down and out and discouraged sometimes but
what makes me smile and laugh even in the midst of joblessness and other factors is Coz i chose choice 3!!

Psalm 34 : 1-8

1 [a] I will extol the LORD at all times;
his praise will always be on my lips.
2 My soul will boast in the LORD;
let the afflicted hear and rejoice.

3 Glorify the LORD with me;
let us exalt his name together.

4 I sought the LORD, and he answered me;
he delivered me from all my fears.

5 Those who look to him are radiant;
their faces are never covered with shame.

6 This poor man called, and the LORD heard him;
he saved him out of all his troubles.

7 The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear him,
and he delivers them.

8 Taste and see that the LORD is good;
blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.



Just choose 3 k!

No comments: