Monday, March 31, 2008

get out of it.

Have I become less sensitive, less sympathetic?
Maybe, just refusing to feed the insignificant (used to be someone’s fav word haha...) emotions are exuding out of some people.
Perhaps I don’t fully understand the situation?
Or maybe it does affect me.

Have been thinking about relationships.
Just seeing some brood over past relationships, thinking so much about present ,thinking about future. Getting tangled in an emotional turmoil, can’t let go, being so guarded, it’s just so tiring. Makes me think twice on whether I want to be in a relationship. Haha… No offence ppl..thats just what I’m thinking about at the moment.

Just that it takes up too much of people’s energy and emotion that sometimes more important things are forgotten. Building relationship with God and seeing others come to Christ. Come on! Get out of your slumber; get out of your self pity state. People are just living as if they are not saved. Living as if there is not hope..
I get really annoyed when people choose to continue in that melancholic state. Sigh..
Maybe its just me..oh well..

No comments: