Monday, April 07, 2008

For a while longer....

Some people think that if it's really God telling you to do something, it would happen very smoothly. I certainly don't deny that it happens but what if its a test to see if you would really really trust in what he said?

In the beginning, i was quite adament on going back after i finish my studies. i guess very little people expected that i would continue staying here.
guess what..neither did i..haha..

God always works in unexpected ways , ways not even linked! lol..
who would have known that i would come overseas to study, known that i would get rooted in a church here in good ol' adelaide and decide to stay here??
I really cannot say how long it will be though. Its hard to leave everything back home to come..and now hard to leave everything here to go back.
But if God calls..i as his child just need to obey.

Guess what!
After a long wait i found a part time joB!! Praise GOD!!!
At least it helps me to pay the bills and feed me sufficiently.
I'm still on a search for a permanent job and have had 2 interviews so far.
I hope to get an answer within the next 2 weeks :)

I remember when i updated Pastor Wong on my situation here..
she simply said

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight
Proverbs 3 :5-6

very well known verse, easily quoted but its truth!

As i look back on how the Lord has came through for me in various circumstances as i placed my trust in him.It will surely help me to trust him in situations that will arise in the future.

I pray the same for you too :)

No comments: