Thursday, April 19, 2007

AMAZING....

OCF Easter Camp 07!!

Esther and myself outside the Dorms


Your Love is higher then the heavens! You love is deeper then the ocean....
I'm still "suffering" from the after effects of Easter camp!
I can only say that God is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
Don't limit what God can do!
6 people got saved and many rededicated their lives to the LOrd again!
Uncle vincent the camp speaker spoke from the book of Jonah
i found it ridiculous and quite wierd how Jonah thought that he could run away from God just by sailing away to another place.
i mean Jonah was a prophet , i'm sure he knew God and what he can do, somemore tried to commit suicide by asking the sailors to throw him overboard.
what?!?
As these thoughts ran thru my mind, God directed my thoughts to examine myself.
I began to see that i'm like that sometimes..I know who God is, know his character but sometimes still choose to disobey him.
so many lost opportunities in telling people about Christ...hiding , making excuses, trying justifying of wrong actions.
Its not that i don't know God sees right into my heart, i think its more of bluffing myself.
Lord, help me to want to do what is right before u...






No comments: