Monday, April 30, 2007

woohoo!





On the way to school on a rainy day.... Adelaide was having a level 3 water restriction, and if it didn't rain soon, drinking water might have been a problem as well. Thank God for sending the rain!! if not you all will soon see a dehydrated cow..loL! thats michelle's pink umbrella by the way haha..
Michelle and i , she tried to get me to smile but.......haha..






This i Lily, another of my groupmate. She's my junior from singapore poly leh! and i've never seen her in my life. So wierd rite..see la take picture with her then never look at camera..

My big face and crazy groupmates at the background. All trying to have some fun while rushing our assignment on a saturday afternoon APV(Advanced property valuation) rocks!!

Lotsa stuff coming to me at 1 time..honestly i'm kinda losing my focus. i wanna do eveything but i can't. trying to find the root..but end up getting more frustrated. arghh...NEED REST...

No comments: