Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Where's your heart at?

Was feeling frustrated about eveything this past 2 weeks..screaming at the Lord for an answer.
He just told me to Keep quiet, be still and hear his voice.

The Lord started bringing stuff out onto the surface. about what the real condition of my heart is. As i was at the bus stop today, wrote these words...

I come into your presence with my hands lifted up
where's your heart at you ask and i got stuck
forms and acts of worship you don't require
but sincerity and brokeness is what you desire

where's your heart at when you clap your hands?
where's your heart at when you close your eyes and the tears flow?
where's your heart at when you sing a new nice song?
My Lord, my God you see through my soul
In the stillness you quietly beckon me to hear your voice and let it calm my soul



Quite emo rite..lOL! but its really what the Lord is speaking to me..
Think we must all learn to take time and pause to really listen to read God's word and hear what he has to say to us at this moment.

No comments: